Earthfall: Part Four
From IDW Hasbro Wiki
|"Earthfall": Part Four|
|Publisher||IDW Publishing, Ted Adams|
|First published||November 2, 2016|
|Cover date||October 2016|
|Written by||Chris Ryall and Christos Gage|
|Art by||David Messina|
|Inks by||Michele Pasta|
|Letters by||Shawn Lee|
Characters in italic text appear only in flashbacks.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|Space Knights||Dire Wraiths||Humans|
- Leonard Song shows his friends social media footage taken during ROM #1.
- The Dubosky Wraith mentions "that first giant robot attack", presumably referring to the events of All Hail Megatron.
- Rom's Analyzer reveals all three armed soldiers in this story to be Wraiths, plus Countdown who we already knew to be one. The soldier in a hazmat suit and Leonard Song are not Wraiths. Whether Commander Stamm and Doctor Shen are Wraiths or not has yet to be revealed.
Real world references
- Leonard Song's friends joke about him being the next Edward Snowden.
- Darby references The Terminator.
- A caption identifies the E.D.C. as the "Earth Defense Corp." when it's actually the Earth Defense Command.
- Dr. Shen refers to Darby's commanding officer as "Commander", but there's no rank called "Commander" in the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Regular cover:
- Subscription cover A:
- Subscription cover B:
- Subscription cover C:
- Retailer incentive cover: