|Publisher||IDW Publishing, Ted Adams|
|First published||May 17, 2017|
|Cover date||April 2017|
|Written by||Chris Ryall & Christos Gage|
|Art by||David Messina|
|Inks by||Michele Pasta|
|Colors by||Alessandra Alexakis|
|Letters by||Shawn Lee|
|Editorial assistant||David Mariotte|
Rom tries to show Livia and Orphion the true wonder of the Earth.
Characters in italic text appear only in flashbacks.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|Space Knights||Dire Wraiths||Humans||Others|
"Forgive my commander, he's a bit old and a bit slow. What he meant to say is you're welcome. And he would be delighted.
"I said no such–"
- —Livia has some fun at Orphion's expense with the humans.
- The humans thank Rom for saving them from the Dire Wraith invasion in Revolution.
- It was established in Revolution #2 that the Solstar Order was distrustful of Cybertronians, hence Orphion's annoyance at being called Transformers.
- We first saw Dire Wraith activity in the church back in ROM #5.
- The Earth Defense Command is once again called the "Earth Defense Corps."
- Solicited for release in April, this issue arrives a month late in May.
- Regular cover:
- Subscription cover A:
- Subscription cover B:
- Subscription cover C:
- Retailer incentive cover: