Jem Dimensions issue 1
From IDW Hasbro Wiki
|Publisher||IDW Publishing, Ted Adams|
|First published||December 6, 2017|
|Cover date||November 2017|
|Assistant editor||Chase Marotz|
Clash is tasked with taking care of Madmartigan and the Holograms unwind with a game of D&D!
This issue contains two stories:
- The book opens with a letter from editor Sarah Gaydos explaining the concept behind the book, introducing the issue's two stories, and explaining the absence of previous IDW Jem writer Kelly Thompson.
- Included in the back of the issue are profiles for Graphix, Misty, Shade, and Video. Digital copies also come with a "Digital Ashcan" preview for the first issue of Jem and the Holograms: Infinite.
- Cover A: Jerrica DMs for her bandmates and Stormer, by Tana Ford
- Cover B: Clash and Madmartigan, by M. Victoria Robado
- Retailer Incentive Cover A: Jem casts her die, by Derek Charm
- Retailer Incentive Cover B: Clash skiing down hill, by Sophie Campbell