Rom attempts to convince his skeptical comrades of his mission to protect Earth. Meanwhile, Darby tries to get back into the world.
Characters in italic text appear only in flashbacks.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- It is revealed that the Space Knights' armor has cloaking capability, but said function consumes high amounts of energy, explaining why Rom has never used it before now.
- Darby introduced Rom to Blind-Eye Cave in issue #2
- Orphion states that "horror" results when Dire Wraiths merge with Cybertronians. This is to be explored in further detail in the upcoming ROM Vs. Transformers: Shining Armor.
- G.I. Joe learned of the Dire Wraith infiltration in Revolution, including in Revolution #1 when Action Man alerted Mainframe of Countdown's anomalous whereabouts. How the Countdown Wraith can still be freely running about in a U.S. government facility is unclear.
- Solicited for release in January, this issue arrives two months late in the second week of March.
- Regular cover:
- Subscription cover A:
- Subscription cover B:
- Subscription cover C:
- Retailer incentive cover: