The Origin of V.E.N.O.M. Part 2
From IDW Hasbro Wiki
|"The Origin of V.E.N.O.M. Part 2"|
|Publisher||IDW Publishing, Ted Adams|
|First published||May 31, 2017|
|Cover date||May 2017|
|Written by||Brandon Easton|
|Art by||Juan Samu|
|Colors by||Jordi Escuin|
|Letters by||Gilberto Lazcano|
|Editorial assistant||David Mariotte|
How Miles Mayhem formed V.E.N.O.M. by smoke and mirrors.
Characters in italic text appear only in flashbacks.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Skywarp escaped to the EDC in The Transformers vol. 2 #54.
Other Hasbro franchise references
- Solicited for release in May, this issue arrives a month late in June.
- Regular cover: Look at Miles Mayhem's fist!, by Ryan Brown.
- Subscription cover A: M.A.S.K., by Juan Frigeri and Thomas Deer.
- Subscription cover B: The Mask is good, the penis is evil, by Antonio Fusso.
- Retailer incentive cover: Matt and Brad attack while Vanessa poses and Miles lurks, by Marcelo Pereze Dalannays.